Sunday, May 18, 2008

May Long Weekend

Even though it's not over yet, I decided that I should post about my may long weekend activities now. The weekend started out GREAT!!!! I got off work 4 hours early and was able to spend the afternoon at home relaxing and rototilling my yard for saturday. Then in the evening I went with a couple friends so the opening of Prince Caspian. What a good movie!!! Thouroughly enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next one that comes out now!!!! Saturday was another day of semi-relaxation, although not as much. I took a trip to town to buy some necessities for the afternoon, and then spent the afternoon landscaping and planting my lawn. In about 2 weeks I should have green grass!!!!! Horray!!!!!! I'm a bit stoked for that!!!!! Today was church. My worship team was on and again, the youth did an amazing job and I was so proud of them. Then it was home to Mom & Dad's for lunch and a relaxing afternoon. This evening we went bowling with my sister and her family, where I got schooled by my 2 year old niece. Fun!!!! So it shall remain to be seen what happens tomorrow, but I am very excited that I do not have to work!!! Plus it's a 3 day week for me as next weekend I am heading down to Edmonton to chaparone the youth on their YC trip!!! I'm also excited for that!!!!! Anyway, here are some pics of my adorable nieces and our bowling excitment!!!!

My feet... I was in the car while my parents were in Superstore....



I don't really know why I'm not smiling, I knew the picture was being taken....






















No comments: