Monday, June 23, 2008

Life as I Know it.....

So here it is, almost the end of June, and life as I know it has not changed much at all. I am two months into my summer, and have two months of my summer left. I go to work day in and day out.... and try to find work from 8 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon. A couple weekends ago was the annual town Chataqua Days (which is really actually only one day, but for some reason we here call it days.... one of life's weird mystery's I guess.....) and I had a great day, which included rollorblading all day long, sitting and watching the parade with my 4 nieces and 1 nephew, serving about a bazillion smokies to about a bazillion people, watching my brother bleed all over the street from the gash on his head..... etc, etc.... This last weekend I really had nothing to do, so I went shopping, and lazed around the house. And as of right now I have 3 1/2 days until I have 4 days off from work to go to Calgary for my cousin's wedding. Whoot, whoot!!!!!!! Time off of work!!!!! And Canada Day fireworks!!!!!!! Whoot, whoot!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: