Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Little of this, a little of that....

So I don't have a whole lot of new stuff to blab on about, but I figured I would let you know what's up anyway!!!! It's been a whole lot of work, cleaning, yard work, but I've enjoyed the first half of July anyway!!!! It's been pretty crazy at work so that's been good. I've had a pretty solid 8 hours of work to do every day, so at least I'm not bored everyday!!!! My house is now officially spring cleaned (a little late, I know, but still), and my yard is growing, my flowers and trees are growing, and in a few weeks I should be able to build a fence!!! Whoot, whoot! I am definately looking forward to my vacation in 16 days, when I go to Chilliwack to visit my bestest friend from when I was born!!! Horray for vacations!!!

No comments: