Thursday, October 11, 2012

My heart is yearning....

Somewhere there is or will be a baby that will be mine.  Every day I read the blog post for 40 days for Life.  Every day it breaks my heart. 

Dan & I talked sometime last week about what country we want to adopt from.  We both would love Haiti but the Haitian government requires couples to be married for 10 years prior to adopting.  That's not a bad thing, it just puts our plans 7 years in the future.  My heart is beating for both Haiti & Ethiopia, and today I have been thinking a lot about my unknown child who likely isn't even born or even concieved yet.  I don't know when I will meet you my special child but know now that you are loved and wanted.  We are waiting, impatiently at times, for the day when you get to come home with us and we don't even know who you are yet.  You are special my child!

No comments: