Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

So as I was laying in bed at 3:30, as awake as ever, I realized why I love Christmas so much and it wasn't about the presents or any of that stuff.  However now, at 10 in the morning on Christmas Eve, I can't really remember what my early morning thoughts were.  I'm sure my morning thoughts had something to do with my kids and seeing them learn to love the season.  I also remember thinking that this new information was kind of revolutionary for me.  Apparently it wasn't all that revolutionary.  At any rate, I'm still excited for today and tomorrow, so Merry Christmas to all and as you celebrate may you remember the birth of Jesus and the sacrifice that He made in coming as a baby.  The sacrifice He made in exchanging His place in heaven for humanity and His eventual death.

No comments: