Monday, December 15, 2008

4 more days.... fa, la, la, la.....

4 MORE DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE FOR CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!! Well, it's actually 5 if I am still counting today, but hey, today has already started and I have already done my advent calendar for today, so that means today doesn't count!!!! It's been stinkin' cold this weekend (like lows of -32) and so it's been a "stay inside and keep warm" weekend, which was actually very good. I had my 2nd exam on Saturday, so I did have to venture out a bit, but I survived and only have 3 exams left to go!!!! The rest of my weekend was WONDERFUL as I got a chance to see my bro and his family, and I did some Christmas baking yesterday and basically just had a really good weekend. The coming up week is crazy busy as I have an exam on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, then Thursday night I have to do laundry, Christmas wrapping, more Christmas baking, and then Friday is a date night and packing. And then we fly out of GP at 10 bells on Saturday morning......... whoot, whoot!!!!!

No comments: