Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Post Christmas & New Years

Well, this post probably should have happened last week, but sometimes life gets away from you!!!!

I had a great Christmas. My parents, younger brother and me went to Disneyland for Christmas and it was AWESOME!!!! We had an extra 4 1/2 hours in airports on the way down, but compared to what some others had, we had it easy. The weather was not crazily warm, but it was warmer than the -30 to -40 that those here were having, so I had nothing to complain about. It was kind of weird to see Christmas decorations hung out on palm trees and such, but I thouroughly enjoyed my time there, got to ride on some sweet rides, and just relax and spend some time away from home. And for those of you asking, yes I did miss Dan a lot, but so goes life and we survived the week apart and learned some valuable communication skills from it, so that's good as well.

I had to go back to work on the Monday after I got back, so I worked on the Monday & Tuesday, had Wednesday & Thursday off for New Years, and then went back to work on Friday. Not that fun, but I still can't complain!!!! New Years was spent at my parents having our family Christmas, which included the first of me having a special someone there with me!!!!! It was fun, Dan learned some things about me and my family, I learned some things about Dan, and all in all Christmas and New Years was a great time, relaxing, and a nice break.

And now things are back into the swing of things. The first day of school was yesterday, youth group starts today, and piano lessons start next week. Hip hip horray for a return to schedule (insert sarcasm here) and yet another busy semester of school, work, piano lessons, and youth group.

Pictures of Disneyland to come later.....

No comments: