Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 4

So it's been 4 days.  And I've been doing ok.  I've prayed every morning, but to be honest I still haven't left my bed to pray.  So I wake up at 6, lay there and pray, and then get up when the alarm rings at 6:30.  So while I have prayed every day, it hasn't been 30 minutes of hard-core prayer.  Part of that is because Dan is on call this week so I don't want to disturb him, part of it is just not wanting to get up and get out of bed.

However, I have noticed a HUGE difference this week in both me and the girls as well as Dan.  So I guess prayer works huh?  Hopefully next week I'll be able to continue this!

Speaking of prayer, an aquantaince of mine from Bible School found out this morning that she lost her baby.  They have had a few challenges in life - and who hasn't really - and this is very hard for them.  Please pray for them as they work through this.

No comments: