Friday, November 9, 2012

Life continues on

Sometimes I wish that I could just curl up and watch life from my couch.  And since Wednesday I have done that more often then I usually do, but part of that is doctors orders to take is easy.  But life continues on.  My girls still need mom to love and cuddle them, bills still need to be paid, laundry still needs to be folded and bathrooms still need to be cleaned. 

However this week it has been hard to be motivated.  Loving my girls has been easy and it took 5 minutes to pay the bills.  The laundry is still piled, clean, on the couch and the bathrooms are still way dirtier then I usually let them get.  But this week I'm not caring.  My family needs some recovery time and so do I.  My body hasn't gone through a lot of stress with this miscarriage but it will still need some time to recoup and so I'm turning a blind eye to the needs of my house and instead spending time with my man and my girls.  Life will return to it's hectic pace soon enough.  These last few days while Dan is home recovering from his surgery will be for our family to enjoy together.

1 comment:

Marcy Payne said...

That's exactly what you need to do too. The house will still be in disorder when you get back to "normal". I have a way lower standard than I used to. LOL