Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Musings

So today is Easter.  And I'm in a funk mood.  For one, I'm tired.  B hasn't slept well for the past couple of nights and that's always tiring.  I'm also missing my angel babies.  Easter always makes me think of them.  Some years it makes me excited and anxious to join them in heaven.  Some years I just miss them.  This year I miss them.  Angel baby #1 would be 1 1/2 this year and angel baby #2 would still be a tummy baby.  But by now I would know for sure whether he/she was a he/she.  And I'm just missing my heaven babies today.

One the other side of that though, is that I have hope.  I may miss my babies, but I have hope, because of today, that I will eventually get to spend the rest of my days with them.  And that gives me peace despite the longing.  Praise God that His sacrifice has given us hope.

No comments: