Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Angel Baby #1

Today is a bittersweet day.  Today is the birthday of my good friend Allison.  Although we live many miles apart, you are still a cherished friend!  Today is also the birthday of my first angel baby.  Two years ago my life was changed forever.  Two years ago my precious baby, whom I do not know whether it was a boy or girl, left this earth for Heaven.  Two years ago my baby left my body for the arms of Jesus.  While he/she is safer there then they would ever be here, my heart still hurts.  There is rarely a day that goes by when I don't think of my two angel babies and today I celebrate the birthday of one of them.  So Happy 2nd birthday my sweet baby!  Enjoy celebrating your birthday with Jesus today!  And happy more than 2nd birthday Allison!

No comments: